Thursday, September 08, 2005

Unemployeed

My first week as unemployeed person wasn't too bad. The whole weight of work seems to have lifted and I was able to start on some organizating thing in my life over the long weekend. I was pretty productive on the first day of my unemployment. Until about 4pm that is. Overall I think it's pretty good. I just need to keep the tv off to do that.

But now I am having problem sleeping. I seem to developed the habit of napping in the afternoon and stay up late to watch tv from midnight to 2am. Or did I stay up late because I know I did not have to go work the next day?

I went to the gym today, Calvin's dance class in the morning. Then checked out a yarn store in the UES (price seems to be higher then most, but expected). Went to Mark's classes. Good work outs. Then went to Serendipity 3 for frozen hot chocolate. I've been wanting that for a long time now. The last time was that first real date with Noel.

I can totally get use to the life of someone who doesn't need to work. Of course this is just a little holiday. I'll need to get back in to straightening things out at home. But it was a great holiday at new york.

No comments: