Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Battery Powered Life

I realized I have so many battery operated gadgets in my life. Cell phone, camera, Ipod and PDA. It's those regular recharging regiments made me realized it. Thinking of consolidate them so don't have to recharge so many things. But it's hard to combine. Each of them do one thing best but also a bit of the other functions. Sometimes I think it might not be a good idea to be so depended on electronics. What happen if there's a huge power outage? Plus last night I spent about 2+ hours trying to fix the synching problem for the pda. Does it really save me time? But this seem to be where everybody is moving toward. Maybe acceptance is the only thing to do. Maybe buying stock in battery manufacturing company is another thing to do...

1 comment:

Ben said...

I know what you mean. My PDA (as primitive as it is) can drive me nuts sometimes. Just the other day, I was swapping the batteries and the darn thing decided it wanted to reset the memory. Thing is I hadn't hot-synched my PDA in a while so some important memos and numbers were lost!! Argh! I'm thinking about going back to my green little notepad lol