Friday, February 18, 2005

My hand writing

I really don't like my hand writing. It's not ugly or unlegible but I really don't like it.

It's not pretty.

Even when I write really slow and pay a lot of attention, my hand writing is still only bearable. I hate that. When I look at it, I don't feel any prettiness to absort. I can do that with Noel's hand writing and with Anita's (my cousin). Noel's writing is very engineering -ish. That's how his father taught him. He doesn't think it looks nice but I think it's so beautiful..from it's uniformity and such. Anita's hand writing is also uniform in an artistic way that I keep every single mail (a thank you card and a 2005 holiday greeting card) she send as bookmark. I just love it so much.

I wish I can write like that. But I guess I already know that I can't be creative or artistic with my hands. They just can't create beautiful things that makes people stop their in track and take a minute to admire..

At least I pride myself in the ability to appreciate beauty when I encounter it.

No comments: