Friday, September 22, 2006

The Day after Ultrasound

The baby moves/kicks more now.

I've been pretty gental on my stomach so far. However during the ultrasound the technician was pushing harder than I normally would on my stomach (not so hard that it hurts) to get the images he needs. I think until the ultrasound the baby only feels like he was in this big water void and he moves sometimes. Very gental movements. So the movements I felt until then was just small flutters. Like a small finger tapping. But after the ultrasound, the baby must learned that there are things beyond this big void he is in and he moves more to get an reaction or something. Like "hey, what's going on out there?!" The movements are so much more noticable that it takes me by surprise sometimes. He's definitely moving more too.

1 comment:

Ben said...

you should add

http://budapestandben.blogspot.com/
as one of the blogs you read.

:-P

-ben